FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
David Katz, CLTC
ACSIA Partners LLC
David Katz Offers Virtual Long-Term Care Education and Planning, Avoiding In-Person Infection Risks
Easton, CT May 28, 2020 -- If you, your family, or group need an agent's help in planning for long-term care, a meeting may be necessary. However, COVID-19 infection prevention could delay your planning if you don’t know where to look.
In a time of social distancing, why risk sharing viruses with anyone? With David Katz, however, you can meet without risk!
"I'm available virtually, through computer or mobile device, for individuals or groups of any size," says Katz, CT-based agent with ACSIA Partners LLC. The educational sessions are offered through online conferencing tools that let multiple people from multiple locations connect with each other at the same time.
"We use tools that are like Zoom, but designed for professional use. This even allows family members from far away to participate in education and planning," Katz adds.
The virtual sessions may cover whatever you or your group want to know, such as --
- What are the odds of needing long-term care some day?
- How much does it cost?
- How can I pay for it when government programs fall short or don’t apply in my case?
- What are the benefits of group coverage?
These and other questions will be answered by Katz.
Virtual meetings may be requested for individuals, couples, families, or any kind of group or organization. "It can be a business, a local club, a religious group -- even a few friends concerned about the issue."
As a certified long-term care insurance agent, Katz also advises on other planning options, which include:
- "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
- Worksite long-term care (portable individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
- Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
- Critical illness insurance
- Additional protections including long-term care education and referrals to top care services
Katz may be reached at http://davidkatzltc.com/ or 203-521-3795.
Katz is a licensed long-term care insurance agent who represents the company in AZ, CA, CO, CT, GA, NH, NJ, NY, OR, VT.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
We have been working with David Katz, agent, on these policies. I have to say David has been very patient and extremely informative during the exploration and application process. While I came… Read More
Mark and Josefina R.